Monday, December 10, 2012

You Can Try This Chocolate Covered Cherries Cocktail Recipe

I was thrilled when Dee asked me to guest post for her. But I knew I had to bring a fun recipe that all would enjoy! So I decided to try a cocktail that recreates the flavors of my all-time favorite holiday treat the Chocolate Covered Cherry!

I only buy them once a year. Why? Because I would end up weighing a gazillion pounds because I would eat them all. Yes, I really would. I have absolutely Z.E.R.O self-control. Although, that's probably not a good thing when creating a drink to taste like my favorite treat. This is probably a disaster waiting to happen!


Chocolate Covered Cherries Cocktail

Ingredient:
  • 4 oz Kahlua
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 2 tsps chocolate syrup
  • 2 tsps maraschino cherry juice
  • ice
  • maraschino cherries and chocolate shavings, opt
Method:
  1. Add Kahlua, vodka, chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and ice to cocktail and shake well.
  2. Place one maraschino cherry in the bottom of a martini glass with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, if desired.
  3. Pour drink, through a strainer, into martini glass. Sprinkle on chocolate shavings and add a cherry to the rim for garnish!

No comments:

Post a Comment